Thursday, August 28, 2008

Update!!!

Hello All Readers!!!

Guess you never thought I'd write on my blog ever again!!! Well, it is a slow process, that's for sure. I just wanted to update everyone on the latest happenings.... I have taken a job in the Buildings and Grounds Department at Marion Military Institute. I just started a week ago and so, I am slowly getting more paper work to do and learning my way around, getting to know the guys that work here, etc. I think it will be a good experience to continue in the same company for one more year. I will be living in a very cute apartment on campus...I will take pictures as soon as I get moved in and have everything set up. I was able to pick out my own colors for the walls and the contracted painters have been working on it!! I chose a lavender and sea-green. I just heard that they will start waxing the floors today also.






No comments: